Nordic Train the Trainer course May 10-13
The Nordic ELIXIR nodes are organizing a Train the Trainer course in May. This course is suited for whoever is interested in becoming a trainer/instructor, or improving their training skills.
If you have questions like the following ones, this course may be very helpful to you.
- How learning works?
- How can I use learning principles and theories to improve my teaching/training?
- How can I make my teaching/training more engaging and effective?
- How should I adjust my teaching/training to different types of learners?
- How can I assess whether my students are actually understanding my lessons? Are they actually learning?
- What is the best balance between theory and practice?
- How can I best assess whether learning is occurring and/or has occurred?
- What works in a classroom and what doesn’t?
Please read more about the course that has been put up in collaboration with our Swedish colleagues here:
There is no course attendance fee. You can register for the course here